Sunday, June 13, 2010

My first dental appointment

Even though I live 2430 miles from Aunt Shannon, I remember that she was a dental assistant PW (pre Wyatt) and that I should take very good care of my pearly whites. So, I called the dentist, made an appt, and headed off to my FIRST EVER DENTAL VISIT!


X Rays to make sure all looks good...


And I really like the water pic.



And Mom just couldn't resist blowing a little air in my face. Thanks, Mom.




I picked mint toothpaste and did very well, don't cha think?





And after I flirted a bit with the hygenist, she let me shoot the water pick myself! Ha! Take that Mom!




A little vanity never hurt anyone. And besides, have you looked at me lately? Pretty cute? Wouldn't you want to look at yourself?









Tada! The perfect, well behaved, good looking, active listening two year old finishing a perfect visit. Take notes, my friends, take notes.







And, to no ones surprise, Reeder did perfectly too! She asked Dad to hold her hand, and he obliged! Next time I think I'll turn the water gun, I mean pick, on her!











6 comments:

Maxanna said...

Hayes is so, so, so cute! And perfectly well behaved! He does know how to dazzle his public. And I'm so glad Daddy was close by to hold Reeder's hand.

Shan said...

you go super mom! taking the little guy in 6 months early. you are a true kappel.

Brandy said...

What a cute little guy! Great job Hayes! I'm sure the dentists loved the little ones.

Lucas said...

Hooray for healthy choppers
And for good lookin' kids who listen
And for dads who hold hands
And for moms who take pictures

Oh

And HOORAY for water pics!!!!

Sharon said...

I love this post. Go Hayes!!! I always loved going to the dentist as a kid. Probably because of the bubble gum flavored fluoride... You all should get a Good Job sticker!

Kelly Woolley said...

Way to go you guys! Except the dental hygienist in me has only one problem. Why in the world does this office have a lead apron without a cervical colar! Yikes. There's 2 reasons we put on a lead apron. One, to protect his little swimmers and her little eggs, if you know what I mean.:) And second to protect their thyroid. Ask them about it next time!!