Monday, June 28, 2010

Pool Party

And what trip to the midwest humidity in June wouldn't be complete with a little dip?

This is my favorite babysitter (does it help that she's my ONLY babysitter?). Anyway, this is Paige, and she rocks! She liked me so much after one babysitting experience that she met us at the pool for round 2!


And I DO NOT let BM hold my hands when jumping in the pool. So brave!

And I just LOVE swimming. Mostly with my cousin, Cooper, but when he's not available, I'll make do.




Who's Mr. Cool?


I'm heading to the Caribbean, this humidity is too much for me!






Check out my super cool cousin, Cooper! He can DIVE from a diving board! Wow! You can see BM, Papa, Hayes and me watching from the other side. Good job Coop!


Watching his next attempt... Such agony.








And that, my friends, is an exhausting day at the pool. We're heading for bed now...




3 comments:

Amber said...

i love the pool! the only way to spent cincy summers is by the pool!

Maxanna said...

So much fun at the pool! And I'm with Amber- on hot Cincinnati days the only way to be outside is at the pool!

Lucas said...

It's July and I haven't been swimming ONCE all summer! That is life in Minnesota! NOBODY has pools here. :) Looks like a fun day for the kiddos.