We'd like to welcome you to our online diary. You all can keep an eye on us as we grow, change, fight, and drive our parents crazy. Welcome!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Big Mama and Papa-here we ARE!!!
Holy extended family! Watch out! When we got Big Mama and Papa's it's a party!!!! They even bought us a slip in slide! Wahoo! This is me piling on Coop, Eden and Julia! Crazy time!
Julia and Eden!
After a while you start doing the double slide! Cooper made a great raft!
Aren't I getting good at this thing?
Eden's first slip n slide. You can tell she's a gymnast!
And I met a girl! OOOOohhhh,weeee! That's Madison!
And Mom, of course, got a little AJ love while she was temporarily hands free of her kids!
3 comments:
looks like fun! i met madison too at the taste! she is cutey! aunt boo approves! and julia is getting so big!
They have so much fun on that slip and slide- I loved watching all the "action"!
Cute pics! I love how slip and slides now have a pool to crash into at the end. All we had was wet grass. :)
CUTE pic of Hayes and Madison!
Post a Comment