Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wild Life and Times

Now that I'm one, the discipline has begun. I have two very bad habits-biting and hitting. Well, when that happens, I know have earned the right to go into time out. My first TO-

We met some friends at the awesome Wild Animal Park last week. This is Emily and me, taking a break, talking about some very serious stuff. Don't we look like teenagers?
Reeder loves art projects. So I'm starting to get in on the action, too. This is my first attempt with play-doh. It didn't last too long, I kept eating it. But doesn't it look delicious?


Mom bought me four preschool books! You all KNOW I love to read. This project is all about cutting a glueing. I take education VERY seriously.



I love play-doh!




I told my mom that I was too busy to smile and show my projects, so she had to do it for me.




I took enough of a break to show you my good work. Pretty impressive, don't you think?







And every so often I'm an angel. Notice that I am trying to keep one eye open to see what Reeder's doing. I'm dreaming of biting and hitting.





I love to dance, too. You'll see a video of it below.










Nake time! Pretty silly face, but I've got 8 teeth to be proud of!







Another trip to the zoo. This was before we picked dad up at the airport (he went on a boys' weekend). Now when we go to the zoo I get an ice cream at the end. Delicious! I also LOVE stickers. I got a little carried away on the drive downthere, what do you think of my arm art?















5 comments:

Genie Bargain Shopper said...

Awh, my boy's in Time Out! Hey, he's just trying out those new teeth.

Reeder, yes, I see dance lessons in your future!

Love you all,
Aunt Karen

Maxanna said...

I love it! Hayes is walking. And I do love the pic of Reeder laying in the grass with her friend. Wonderful pics of both. Keep on keeping on posting those pics. Grama Max is loving it!

Katy said...

I was cracking up.. 'I love play-doh!"

So much fun!!

Katy said...

Oh and Gavin's ALL about the stickers all over his body too!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Good luck with the biting and hitting Hayes, they're still my favorite when I get in bind!