Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saint Patrick's Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all! Who knew there was a holiday that revolved around my favorite color? It was wonderful getting all of us dressed this morning. My dad even wore a green shirt for me today!
At school, we had a party. It was fantastic! We made hats, decorated cookies, made a necklace, and went on a hunt for the leprechan's gold!



This is my whole class. Notice that Hayes got to pull up a seat for a cookie, too!

That's my fantastic teacher, Ms. Tassy. She was doing face painting-but I preferred it on my hand.




Mom kept calling it a shamrock, I am not convinced it's not a tree.




Leprechan's gold? Where?





I'm giving Ms. Tassy a shamrock to help build our rainbow, then the leprechan can fill the gold at the end!






I'm chillin', Papa Jerry style. Notice, I even cross my legs like he and Coop.







What a life-a couch just my size!








This is us dancing an Irish Jig. We had to do this for the leprechan. Don't I look like a future Riverdancer?









Happy Saint Patrick's day!










Then, this afternoon, we walked down to Lake O'Neill. It's a little over a mile from our house, we took the dogs, and our neighbor with her two dogs! I'm really big on counting these days-that makes four dogs, two kids, and two moms (even though Ms. Danielle is prego with her first, I think of her as a mom). Oh, and I was wearing gg's, so I got naked and jumped right in!











Bliss!

























Oh, and Lefty had such a great time, too! They love the open air, the water!















When was the last time you saw such a smile on Poncho's face?















Let's go girls!




















































See, I went, too! What a wonderful afternoon adventure!




















Oh, we have to give a shout out to our mom. She gave us the gift of our blog into a book. I mean, we did all the hard work last year typing and uploading, but she put it into a book!



















And the back cover, get it?






















And a random page layout. Pretty awesome, don't you think?








That's a rap. And, in case you were wondering, the leprechan did come, and gave all of us at school treat bags full of candy and jewelry. Wonderful! Happy St. Pat's Day friends!

4 comments:

Genie Bargain Shopper said...

Your school looks like so much fun! What a nice St. Patrick's Day!

Love you,
Aunt Karen

Katy said...

How did you make the book? SO cool!!!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Wow, what a great St Patty's Day! The lake adventure looks so much fun, I'm jealous!

Bar-b said...

Your two little leprechauns rock. Your naked nature walk rocks. Great pictures and reed's irish jig rocks.

Loved the blog into book.

Reeder was right....super awesome.