Dad is getting prepared...
We are closing in on our first target. In those woods somewhere. But we never find that one.
Does anyone know what is going on here? Give me the map, I might have better luck than you two.

Hey, Poncho, come here! Try to get the map out of Dad's pocket, I'm sure we can work together and find whatever is in there. Do you think it's food?

Treasure #3-check (Dora reference again). See that ammo can? That hold who knows what...

And a gnome glued to the top? Incredible. Indescribable!

You will never believe it. Bouncy balls, necklaces (the orange one I have on is what I ended up taking), notes, trinkets, coins. Wow! I could take one thing as long as I left one. I left a painting that I worked VERY hard on the other day. Hopefully someone will enjoy it as much as I will enjoy this necklace!
Hey, Poncho, come here! Try to get the map out of Dad's pocket, I'm sure we can work together and find whatever is in there. Do you think it's food?
Treasure #3-check (Dora reference again). See that ammo can? That hold who knows what...
And a gnome glued to the top? Incredible. Indescribable!
You will never believe it. Bouncy balls, necklaces (the orange one I have on is what I ended up taking), notes, trinkets, coins. Wow! I could take one thing as long as I left one. I left a painting that I worked VERY hard on the other day. Hopefully someone will enjoy it as much as I will enjoy this necklace!
6 comments:
Wish I understood geocashing! Several of our friends "geocash". But maybe I get it now - you can take something, but you must leave something for those who follow?
Nice find! Good luck on the next excursion!
Totally cool, I've always wanted to try geocashing, looks like a lot of fun!
I had to Google it to figure out what it is, but this does look like fun. I found that there are several sites close to our house.
I had to google it too, but that looks like so much fun! I want to go on a treasure hunt. at least reeder didn't run into "swiper"! did you make hayes speak some espanol?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAYES!
So Cali of you ;) Very fun. You are sooooo outfreakindoorsy. Love it.
Have a super day and welcome to the one who is an actual digit now. His inaugural year! Fantastic, great big hugs and kisses to you all as always.
Post a Comment