Sugary, syrupy strawberries. WOW!
Then came my PARTY! Since I am basically a star, I figure I should tell you about my outfit, just like Brad Pitt or something. My shirt-hand me down from Wyatt, thank you, good man. Shorts come from Ms. Tory. The ensemble was put together by my mother, but don't I look smashing?!
This is my bff Soren. That elephant is the big present from my parents.
Ms. Jennie is leading me to the high chair, what could be in store?...
Oh, I just want to tear into that thing!
I am mesmerized!
How have I lived THIS long without chocolate? No one told me! No one!
It's so great that I figure maybe it will help my male pattern baldness!
My mom's the best, without her, I wouldn't have this gene that only get's triggered around chocolate. I feel badly for all of you who don't know how good chocolate can really be, when you really need it. Oh, and that first taste!
Ummm, excuse me, Brynnlee, Abigail, Reeder, I'd like to play with my own toy. Ummm, it's my birthday, excuse me....
Thanks to Reeder for the awesome fire truck!
And thanks, Aunt Karen, for my Lightning McQueen car. Would you mind asking Reeder if I could please play with it?
Thanks Grandpa Don (and Grama Max) for my trucks. It's nice having a few new toys of my own and not all hand me downs!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Hayes! Looks like you had an awesome day. Love the Colet fam
He is so cute eating all that chocolate- such determination! Such serious work! And Hayes B-day was certainly a BUT SUCCESS!
Grama Max
What a great cake, Happy Birthday Hayes! Will you ever eat non-chocolate again?
I love the cake! Once again happy birthday Hayes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYES!! You are becoming more handsome every day!!
Friend Holly
Post a Comment