Ahhh, Koalas.
While at the zoo, Einar thought it would be funny to put his lunch pail on my head.
I have to admit, it IS kind of funny...
The San Diego Zoo is pretty big, and we REALLY wanted to find the polar bears. They are at the furthest end of the zoo, so Mom and Ms. Karla needed our help in locating them on the map.
This is how creative I can be with games. This incredible puzzle game took 45 minutes. So, Mom and I put Hayes to bed (step 1), then we got 11 puzzles out, put all the pieces in a pile, mixed them up, then took turns putting one piece back until all puzzles were finished. Oh, and I gave mom a pretend ice cream cone with a cherry on top whenever she got one correct. Dad came home towards the end and played with us, too!
Benefit 9,814 of living on base, Kids in the Kitchen cooking class-$2. Einar came with, to check out my new school and meet the incredible Ms. Tassy. First, we had to make our chef hat.
Then, I pondered the meaning of life.
Leprechan Surprise! Delicious! Or, super delicious, as I like to say.
Peeps! Yum, yum.
Silent Drill Platoon. I think my old man is taking me to encourage the Marine Corps way of life. I'm not sure if I'm ready to sign up just yet but don't think I don't see the motives behind these events...
The whole thing was pretty amazing. But I'll tell you what was more amazing-hanging out with Dad at 4 o'clock! He's been working pretty crazy hours so this was extra special!
Truth be told, I was more interested in talking to everyone, climbing on people, and making sure everyone knew how cute I was.
I finally settled down a little bit and watched the impressive platoon.
Aren't I cute?
I guess our dad used to be pretty particular about what he did in uniform. Like, for instance, he wouldn't hug our mom after boot camp while in uniform, he couldn't carry things that weren't allowed, etc. Well, notice that he has totally chilled out. In this pic, he is standing at attention, holding baby Hayes, and I am pulling on him, asking him to dance. Gotta love him!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, again, chocolate boy!
And Reeder, how stylish! Your sprinkling can matches your shirt!
Love to all!
Holly giant puzzle batman! Is that the kind you hang on the wall when you are finished?
The puzzle idea is amazing if I could only get Sarah to sit that long. AMAZING!
Post a Comment