Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reeder the ballerina!

I love my tap and ballet class! This is the first time I have done this, so I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I enjoyed performing for you! We'll update with pics later, but I had to get these out to you RIGHT AWAY!

7 comments:

Genie Bargain Shopper said...

Oh my goodness! What fun!

Reeder, not to worry. It's hard to shift from ballet to tap. The ballet was beautiful.

-Aunt Karen

Maxanna said...

These are so cute! I love them. I love the intensity that Reeder brings to her dance. Can't wait for more!

tory said...

Do you need an application to Juilliard, perhaps?

Sarah Marie & Adam Robert said...

Great job Reeder! For your first time you looked like a pro!

Amber said...

i can not stop laughing. she is too cute.

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

So cute, what promise!

Rachel said...

hey there! stopped over from I heart 2 girls. I live pretty close to you and have a 1 year old too, so will be back for updates! :D