Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ponies, ballet, Uncle Stephen and Easter preparations

In case you were wondering what the proper pre game meal is for a ballerina, I have the answer for you-chocolate milk and a cookie from Starbucks!



Oh, wow! My first real egghunt! This was so awesome! And Reeder helped me by handing me eggs! She is so superaweseme (yes, one word). We had a great time! I even got to eat chocolate this year. How great it is to be one!










That Mr. Easter Bunny, however, was not so superawesome.





Voila!






I still don't really like the EB much either, so my teacher, Ms. Tassy, lended a comforting hand.







Another great playdate with my girlfriends! Taylor and Emily came over and met us at the stables for an awesome morning of pony rides and a picnic lunch!








Yeehaw Cowboys!










Hit the rock.










Hey dude, what's shakin?























Don't get worried, I didn't REALLY ride, just got on at the end for the photo shoot.













The whole crew!





























Oh, my parents taught me how to hopscotch. Sorry that these blogs have been so scatterbrained, I have just had SO much going on, and not enough time to blog. No, I did not just get home from tap class, I just like wearing the duds.



































Holy Toledo! My Godfather came to visit! Well, he was here on business and was kind enough to schedule some QT with us. What a great opportunity for more geocaching.

















Mom and I doing some needed lounging. This geocache had been removed, which we failed to read until we had searched for 20 minutes.




















Isn't he a good looking fellow? Me, not Uncle Stephen.










Oh, who left him unsupervised with the camera?











































And a little more from my first ballet class. Aren't I doing a good job of being patient and waiting for the stickers?










Well, thanks for bearing with us as we jumped from adventure to adventure. We wish you all a very Happy Easter!











4 comments:

Maxanna said...

This is soooo, soooo, sooo, cute! I absolutely love the pictures. Some of the very best. I can't begin. Thank you for letting me tag along on all of these adventures. Love you! Grama Max

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Cute blogs, looks like an adventure everyday!

Bar-b said...

Very cute! I love HWK's spirit, what a happy little dude! Great picture with the horse! Looks like Reeds is growing up too. She looks older, incredible how they stretch and change. Hopscotch in her tap shoes, awesome.

Lucas said...

There are some really cute pics in there. My favs have to be Hayes with the horse (what a brave boy!) and Reeder waiting for the stickers. I just want to take that photo and crop everyone else out and focus in on her standing there with her ponytail and leotard just looking so adorable!