Thursday, April 9, 2009

Geocaching, Grandma Cherry and the science center

More geocaching. I am getting the hang of our hand held map, too. So, we do this about once a week. I will try to remember that you don't need 140 pics of this per month, but enjoy, nonetheless.

Mom and I found our smallest cache yet, under the troll bridge. Did you know that before crossing, you must solve a riddle (like Dora)? My riddle here was 1) I have blond hair 2) I live in Colorado 3) I have a brother named Leo Answer-EDEN! I got it!






Sometimes my mother even lets me down and I get to walk. So far, however, Reeder is ALWAYS the leader. Someday....









This is a very big moment in my father's life. His first cache find! Feel the adreneline dad?







Every time you find one, there is a log inside to sign. This is how we sign the log...







Decisions, decisions, which trinket to take?








And heading back to the trail. Pretty amazing, don't you think?








Sometimes Mom thinks it's funny that we live in California. Earthquake drill below. She's standing in the door frame. What about George?











Mom is SOOOOO cheesy. She saw this and had to take a pic. Gag me with a spoon.










Oh, this is super cool. Taylor and I met at the San Diego Science Center. I haven't seen her in a while so it was awesome to catch up, you know, girl time.

















I'm trapped!















Hey, Uncle Stephen, I'm learning all about solar panels!















Ugh, our mom's can be sooo imbarassing. Like, totally.















3 comments:

Genie Bargain Shopper said...

It's comforting to know that the Marine can find his target! (Note who's toting Curious George now.)

Beautiful pics of wonderful adventures. Yes, we in Oklahoma in 20-degree weather are drooling at your sand, sea, and sun!

Bar-b said...

Great pictures. Lol at the last one. Also, the geocaching (sp?) looks like a lot of fun. Cool stuff MK. Oh and that reminds me, very cheesy, but VERY sweet.

Maxanna said...

Where's Grandma Cherry????
But I do love the pictures!
And I think maybe Reeder likes those earthquake drills!