If the NFL linebacker thing doesn't work out...
Our mom is constantly trying to get photos of the two of us smiling at the same time. Nice try, you'd have better luck with wild monkeys.
Now that I am getting more into tap and ballet, I am getting more into dress ups. So, this is another ROCKIN' outfit from my Big Mama Collection. That's BMC for those of you in the know.
I was fortunate enough to be the happy helper at school again. This time I kind of knew what to expect a little more. So, i didn't drop the flag, or sit when we were supposed to stand. I lead the way!
My mom is sooo psychedelic!
I am VERY good at counting. I count EVERYTHING, fingers, cars on the road, trees, Marines, food objects, plates, people, boys, girls, dogs, mommies, I think you get the point. I often forget 15, but I think that's just fine.
Hello? What about me Ms. Tassy?! Can I PLEASE help. Also, I hope you all notice that I am trying to drive my sister crazy by sitting in her special happy helper seat.
Our garden is growing tremendously. I get a strawberry about everyday. We've also already had two different types of lettuce. Still waiting on a few things but that is A OK.
Our tomatoes are doing so well that we had to get things for them to grow. Also, notice the fence around our garden. We have tons of rabbits around here. Hopefully that will keep them away, we'll have to see.
Strawberries!
I rudely heard our neighbors laughing with my mother that I am always in the backyard naked. Well, look at Poncho, you can hardly blame us-we are in beautiful Southern California. Let me ask you something... How was your weather at the beginning of this month? Could YOU run around naked and worry about a sun burn? And didn't think so. Would you like to come over and have nudy time?
4 comments:
Glad you could finally get them to "crack" a smile at the same time in the last picture! :)
BRAVO! I am totally in love with both of you Kappel Kiddos.... More please.
too much fun. love the pictures and the idea of a home garden. cool! I love the first picture too where reed is holding a star gazer lily...my ultimate fav.
I love it! I love it! I love it! Everyone wishes they had Marianne for their mother- I know I do- I'd love that many adventures to enjoy!
Post a Comment