Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hueneme

Who thinks it's a good idea to smash four kids, two moms, a pack n play, a double stroller, six peoples clothing for three days, snacks and a dvd player into a Mazda 6? Unfortunately your vote didn't count, nor did mine. Only Mom's and Ms. Karla's were acknowledged. Thus, Einar, Soren, Hayes and I ended up on a four hour car ride barely able to move our toes. But what fun was about to happen could never have prepared us....


The Santa Barbara Aquarium! Marvelous! For kids Soren and my age-INCREDIBLE! Look at the view!


So, another career choice, male modeling!



Come on Reeder, I need your help cornering that bird.



After the bird feast, I needed a nap. And in Santa Barbara, there are many homeless people, so I just acted like the locals.





While I practiced this look for my next shoot. Do you think I am not multifaceted enough? Maybe I need to smile with my eyes more?






The whole crew. Me, Mom, Hayes, Soren, Ms. Karla, Einar.







Oh, this was one of the highlights. No, not my mom dancing (she is terrible at that), but Lil Toot! Toot was a great little water taxi that took us from the pier to the harbor. It was wonderful!








Einar and I even got to drive Toot!









Toot Toot!










Did you know that there are missiles named after me? Wow, even I was impressed.










And then we went to the most incredible beach at Point Mugu. It was breathtaking. There were dolphins and sea lions swimming right THERE all day. It was gorgeous, fantastic...













and boring? No, I just am still a little camera shy.













Arghhh! Pirate booty! While on ye shore! Arghh!














Arghh, a stick! Oh, and the crew in the backround while I am trying desperately to model like a pirate.
















Another beautiful photo of me.














Ooooh, don't let Tyra see this. I am learning to walk, not very well sometimes, and ate the sand with a snotty nose. Ooops.





















And then we went home to find more adventures.....

2 comments:

Bar-b said...

great blogothon mk. Love the little things you get these two into. Fun! Only you and your outdoorsy ways and your LOVE for car rides could pull this off ;)

Maxanna said...

What a wonderful adventure! I love the pictures. My goodness Hayes is so handsome!