skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Easter and Souther Cal fun
Hey friends! As usual, my bro and I have been super busy living the lives of two great kids with adventures on a daily basis.First, one of my San Clemente friends invited me back for her birthday celebration. Now, this wasn't your average party-it was a princess party! After discussing this all week with anyone who would listen, I decided to dig into my incredible dress up bin and find something unique. And every princess has a horse, right? Well, here's what I ended up with...
Then Easter came! What fun! Chocolate at 7 in the morning!? What could be better? The Easter bunny left a lot of eggs in our front yard.
I was a bit groggy, but pulled through once the excitement began.
Mom helped me find some eggs. The Easter bunny even left some up in the trees!
We then got all dolled up and went to find the reason for all of this-Jesus! When I hear quiet music (like walking in a mall in Cincy), I look up and say Jesus!
And I HAVE to keep you posted on my ballet performances. Only a month until the big recital! Again, my dress up bin came in handy. Check out my gold leotard and tutu! Thanks Big Mama!
Another day, another adventure. Einar and I went shopping with our moms and brothers...and HORSES! We rode all around the mall. What great fuN!
And there was even a splashground there!
We also have a beach on base! We went for the first time, and mom promises that we get to go back regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment