Tuesday, May 12, 2009
1st Day of Preschool
Today was my first day of preschool. Now, you may be saying "Reeder, haven't you BEEN going to preschool?". As the lawyer I may one day become, my answer is yes and no. Yes, I've been to a drop in day care a couple times in the last year, and yes, I went to Ms. Tassy's class WITH MY MOM for a couple months. No, I have never been to a school, BY MYSELF FOR FOUR HOURS. So, to prepare for the big day, I picked out my new outfit Big Mama gave me. No, my mom didn't ask me to pick out an outfit. I thought of it myself, last night, thank you very much. Then, what early morning doesn't start off better with a coffee in hand. My choice, steamer, please. Oh, and my preschool is on base, hence the Marine in the background. Pretty cool, I think. Unfortunately, it wasn't my dad. He's on a business trip, but don't worry, I've filled him in with every detail of the day.
Here we are, about to go into San Luis Rey preschool. Say goodbye to George, he isn't allowed with me through the day. But, in case you were worried, I gave him pretend snacks, a pretend drink and a pretend blanket if he got tired in my backpack while I was at school. He waited patiently for me for those four hours, ready to be snuggled as soon as I was finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a big girl! Congrats on a successful first day at school!
-Aunt K
Hooray for the girl in the pink dress!!! :)
That was supercute.
Too cute! Too cute! Too cute! Such a beautiful day- and I'm with Lucas- Hurrah for the girl in the pink dress- may we all find our own "girl in the pink dress"!
Post a Comment