We'd like to welcome you to our online diary. You all can keep an eye on us as we grow, change, fight, and drive our parents crazy. Welcome!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Living the Life
Mom finally let me paint! Wahoo! I loved it! No we all get to do art projects. I hope she remembers to save this one, forever!
And for some reason my mom thinks it's funny that I always cross my legs in the car seat. Well, have a laugh, Mom, here you go.
Oh, this was super fun. On Friday we got to meet Dad near his work for a picnic lunch!
And I found bullets! Lots of bullets! I think the Marines should do a better job of not littering, but I found hundreds! And now they are in a beautiful vase in my room!
Oh, and Dad and I wrestled! And wrestled! And wrestled some more!
Here is our wonderful picnic site. Pretty nice, don't you think?
1 comment:
So much fun!
Post a Comment