Do you recognize this person? Yep, that's me, five short years ago. Back then my dad had just gotten back from Iraq, and it was just the three of us. "just the three of us, building castles in the sand...." Anyway, I loved that. I was free! We went to the beach every day, I ate expensive dog food, slept in the bed with my mom-as I said, dad wasn't around, I had the life! Now, I have a full gray beard, I have been slept to sleep on a dog bed, yes a dog bed, on the floor, and when my parents rudely leave me, I am put in a KENNEL next to Lefty. At least I get pet when I pose. So, when they all went to the Animal Park, I broke out of the kennel to come down here and type. I hope you all help to convince my mother to do a few things for me-please fill my water dish more often and please, please, take me out to urinate more. And while you're at it, ask her to be more patient when I am out to use the facilities. She is rushing me and makes me very nervous. Thank you. Yours truly, Poncho
8 comments:
Poor Poncho- it's tough when all extra babies start arriving- and you have to share! And is that "lovin" Reeder is giving Hayes- Looks a bit violent to me?! Grama Max
poor poncho, she gets kenneled now too! and blog by the kiddos too. very cute, as always.
Just as we suspected. Pancho does know how to type, but you have been locking her up so that no would know how mistreated she is. It's always toughtest for the oldest.
Hang in Poncho, you and Lefty will always be their first. love,b
My God Marianne. All of your pets are soooooooo cute :) I didn't realize you got Poncho as a pup. Your new pup is getting so big too. I love Reeds face as she hoofs it at the zoo. Her and Athena have that same diabolical look when "holding" their siblings. I love my brother muaha ha ha.
Besos,
Barbie
I love Reeder's hair cut. She is looks so grown up! Hope all is well. Are you excited about turning 30? We are heading to Ohio next week. I will post photos. Take Care! The Chorak's
Mr. Hayes, I love your onesie! ;)
I don't know if you noticed, but in that picture of Clint and Hayes sleeping, they are in almost the same exact position. Like father, like son. Too cute!
Post a Comment