Thursday, June 19, 2008
Home life in and around San Clemente
Hey Friends! I know you are all excited to hear about my first trip to Cincy, but that will just have to wait a minute. Reeder and I did a lot before we left-here ya go!
Thanks, Ms. Leila, for making me a Bengals fan instantly. PS-thjs is a 12 month outfit, I'm 3.
I had to get in on the action too-this is my Chinese mermaid impersonation.
I found my thumb!
Our parents took us to the zoo. Here I am, cozy as cozy can be.
The crew at the zoo. Good dad, don't ya think?
That's my mom and me, acting like Flamingos.
I'm pretty darn cute, don't you agree?
We are imitating monkeys here.
This time my favorite animals were the lizards and snakes. It was fun trying to find them in those little cages. Sorry, Grampa Don.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pics- and I do think Reeder and Mom do a great flamingo impersonation! Nice work Clint- I do think you make a fantastic pack mule! Love you! Grama Max
I loved these pictures...with all of the food and festivities. I loved seeing the Kaps out and about. Reeder looks liek a beautiful chinese genie or whatever you called her. I love me some chunka chunka burnin' love. Your Hayes is huge....awesome. Good to see you all in good health and spirits. See you in cyberland friend.
oh and eden is beautiful. Elizabeth and Steve did a superb job. What a pretty little girl. Looks like she has hutzpah too....perfect combo if you ask me :)
Post a Comment