Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cincy, part one.

So here's the deal. My mom was afraid to take Hayes and me to Cincy alone. So, Grama Max flew down from San Fran to help with the big trip-also Hayes' first plane ride. My dad couldn't get out of work to take us to the airport so our adventure started early. Dad drove us to the train station, we took the train to San Diego, took a bus to the airport, then boarded a plane to Cincy, then took the tram to baggage claim, then Big Mama's car to their house. Did you catch that? If not, here's some pics to help.

That's all of us, very early, leaving dad to catch the train.

On the train. I had a blast, we did puzzles, watched the ocean. What fun.
I enjoyed it, too. You will notice that I am asleep the majority of the time.
We finally get to the airport for some breakfast. Security was an experience.
George and I, checking out our plane.
Sorry, this pic is out of order. That's Half Day Cafe-Grama Max's favorite breakfast joint in Cincy.
As soon as we got Coop from school we went to Graeter's with his sis, Julia.

I love Ice Cream!
This is my idea of a relaxing day at the pool.
My first one piece-eat your heart out Aunt ShannoN!
Big Mama needed my help making smore's. Have you noticed that Ohio is all about eating?
De-lish!


I'm having a great time at the pool-Coop is under that bucket that I'm banging on like a drum!
Aunt Kari needed my help swimmin-what a blast to have all these friends and family at my beck and call!
1-2-3 jump!
That' my Papa. He loved to hold me. One night my mom went out with her chicks, I wasn't ready to sleep, and Papa carried me around the house for 45 minutes! I love Papa Jerry!
So, Cincy=food. Coop and I are helping Big Mama!



That's Coop and me, figuring out a recipe for Super Sid's birthday cake.
Ahhh, my Grama Max.
This is the first time I met my cousin Anthony! Kisses all around.
You may wonder why this six month old baby is the same size as my three month old brother...
That's Julia and me playing a rockin duet!




2 comments:

Don said...

I had sooooooo much fun on that trip from San Diego- except for the very, very, very scarry landing in Cinti. But the train I do believe was my favorite- I think I'll just have to do that again. Grama Max

Amber said...

Reeder and Hayes it was so great seeing you in the Nati. I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye, but I am glad you got home safely and are getting some much needed rest and routine! Love, Aunt Boo