Friday, June 20, 2008

The Nasty Nati, part three

Congrats to you-you have made it to the final installment of our Ohio trip. Ms. Tory and Mr. Ryan came to Cincy for the weekend to be a part of all the festivities. There were a couple big things that happened that we didn't photograph-you'll have to go to Grama's blog to check those out. First, we have a new cousin! Aunt Mary and Uncle Kevin welcomed Samantha Opal while we were there! Now I have another playmate. Their oldest, Taylor, is Reeder's age so they gave us both pals! Also, Uncle Matthew (Dad's stepbrother) and Aunt Sharon had an elopement celebration. They ran off to Hawaii a couple months ago. We love them both very much!
Do you notice that I love when the chicks hold me? That's Ms. Tory-giving me some love!
That's my dad and Mr. Ryan after a late night out. That's the only pic of Mr. Ryan-enjoy!
So, I don't just love the chicks. Papa Jerry loves me, too!

Don't I look comfy?
Ms. Tory painted my nails! I was very intrigued.
I am now a child of the lord! I was baptised on Father's Day. To make it even more saintly I got Sister Janet to give me some love. That gown was worn by my mom, her bro, her sis, my sis and Eden! Whew!
Back at teh pool with Big Mama. I loved it!
Getting ready for my baptism. My great great Aunt B made this gown a long, long time ago!


Boys can wear dresses, you know.
Big Mama embroidered my name above Reeder's, which is above my mom's on the gown!
That's Father Jack. I had an awesome time-laughed the whole ceremony. Maybe I will become a priest...
My Grandma's and an incredible chocolate cake to celebrate!
I was so exhausted that I took a nap on Big Mama outside Target. By this time I was getting pretty ready to head back to California.



The last day-Big Mama read to Eden and me.
Big Mama loves us!
Then I got in on the action. Aunt Biz was reading to all of us!
On the plane ride home-I slept on my dad the entire way!
ANd I got an A+ too! George and I passed the time watching a movie starring no ther but Curious George!




4 comments:

Don said...

Whew, those kids worked late last night. It was a busy week!!

Bar-b said...

whoa MK, you could have worked us into it. Just kidding, enjoyed every minute of it. It is fab to see the kids and the fam and all of your doings whilst in cincy. A warm and loving congratulations to you and Clinton on baptising Hawk. Great to see that he has been given the gift of our faith. BIg XOXOXO all the way around.

Anonymous said...

Wow, busy two weeks! Sorry I missed the fun. love,b

Shan said...

LOVE the new haircut Reeder baby!
You look sooooo cute!