Friday, June 20, 2008
Porkopolis, part two
Thanks for coming to part two of our two week jaunt to the midwest. Eden finally arrived! She is crazy. Just wait and see what I'm talking about...
These are all of Big Mama and Papa's kids. We all like TV, so how better to give our moms a little break in the morn? Coop was awesome-we helped our moms a ton and even let us watch Mickey over the Simpsons! See-he's playing with baby Hayes.
This is the first time Eden wore pig tails. Leave it to my mom...
Fun in the tub. Eden and I took a rockin bath together-Mom gave us mohawks!
I love my cousin!
Aunt Kari-she was wonderful. Check me out-Mike Danhaur!
Eden and I had a little competition-I love my mom, while she's crazy about her dad.
That's my Aunt Biz. She's cookin my friend in that belly-should arrive in late September, or October if he's anything like me!
Holy Shinoly! Eden jumped off the diving board! I'm not kidding-my mom had to restrain the girl a little. You can see me in the background-on the pool deck, just watching!
She's insane! She even dunked her mom!
Proud girl! Her pigtails still intact!
Those are my cousins on my dad's side-Deseree and Anthony! We had a blast with them at the pool!
What is a trip to Cincy without going to the zoo? Also, i hope you notice that I got my hair chopped!
PS-notice that I still have on my gg's (pj's) underneath my cute dress. I love my dad-we were watching a lady who was showing us different animals.
I touched a snake!
That's Ms. Christienne. Another friend of my mom's. I hope to be her neighbor when we move to Ohio in, like, ten years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment