Friday, June 27, 2008

Life continues after Cincy...

Well, I don't know about all of you but I sure am glad to back in my own space. I've been giving a lot of love to my little man, I love when he tackles me and grabs my shirt. But I'll go running if he grabs my hair! Ahhh, I hate that.


I love my big sis, too. See, I'm making her giggle on the ground!
I had to get in on the action, too. I guess blue will be my color. Did you notice that no one takes my pic anymore? It's all about Reeder and Hayes. But what about Lefty? Ugh, life of a dog. At least the girl convinces our parents to give me treats every so often. Thanks for reading my soapbox.
This is Austin and me at the beach. I guess you probably could've figured that out. Did you notice that Lefty learned to type! Hah, she is so underestimated.
Cheese! This beach was awesome, almost no waves and a plethora of boats, helicopters and tractors to check out. Yes, my vocabulary is blossoming.
Probably the best part of the new beach was the showers after-bliss!
Finally, you get to meet my main chick-that's Grandma Cherry. She lives next door and often holds me so my sis and mom can go do girl things-like the gym or piano lessons. I love Grandma Cherry!
I love her soooo much!

Yet another beach experience. This is at Crystal Cove state park. We went with some chicks from my mom's group. It was pretty cool. After a long walk and some steep steps we got to check out tide pools. I saw crabs, a sea slub, a sea anemone, a sea urchin, waterfall-very rad!
This pic is a little misleading. You all know that I never travel far from my mom. What you don't see in the pic is that Austin is to the left, so I am actually running toward him!
A little slice of heaven for your viewing pleasure.
Reeder had another one of her famous picnics. My first one-thanks for the cookie drink, sis.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to rock your world Baby Hayes! See you soon!
I have LOTS of lovin for you too Reeder Baby!

xoxo,
Wyatt

Don said...

And I always thought that Pancho would be the first on to learn to type. I guess that just goes to show you not to underestimate someone with Lefty's brain.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a day at the beach! Cute babies, always. love,b

Don said...

I love the pictures at the beach- Wow! What a life! And Hayes is giving so many more smiles! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks- But it is too cold here to go to the beach. Mark Twain once said that the coldest winter he ever spent was June in San Fran- Well I'm getting the idea- pack the warm stuff! Grama Max

Bar-b said...

Hayes is so big and they look so sweet together! Great beach pictures (enjoy it!!!!!!!) and I love him drinking tea! See you soon, BAMS