Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome Luke!

I started piano lessons today! I had my first lesson with Ms. Derralyn. Excuse the crazy hair-we rushed out of the house after nap-no time for "mo more tangles"!
My first lesson-pretty cute, don't you think?
That's Ms. Derralyn and me. Grama Max-does this mean I can play your fancy piano now?

Hey friends! This post will be mostly narrated by yours truly. You see, a major thing has happened in my life. My first friend was born! I've been waiting on the infamous Luke Matthew my WHOLE life, he finally showed last Saturday, May 18. He's Ms. Maria and Mr. Jayme's kid, Austin's little brother.
He's got some growing to do, but I think he may catch up some day...


I'm pretty excited about Luke, too. I avoid cameras these days, but this was a photo I wanted to be in.



That's the big kids and the little kids!




This is my dad's new way of holding me for photos. He thinks it's funny how big I am.





Adventure City! It's a little park near Anaheim. All the rides were made for preschoolers. I was pretty afraid of most of 'em, but got on a few-with much coaxing. I had a ton of fun and definitely want to go back.






Pretty scary train, don't you think?







Don't worry, George is securely buckled.




Can you believe how brave I am? That's a little hand motored train. Whew!





I'm driving Dad around in a fire truck. I even got to push a button to turn on the sirens!





Memorial Day remembrance. I was running around like a maniac-yes, that's what I call it.





I told you that I avoid the camera-but when mom's got me in a choke hold...





That's my old man holding me and my poppy.







Bath time. I absolutely love my bath. Every night. Last night I figured out water! Amazing!







A few faces for you to oogle over. I know that I am pretty stinkin' cute.





Oh, how I love bath time.






Ahhh!





Why does bath time have to come to an end?

















6 comments:

Don said...

I love the pictures! And it is so much fun to see Hayes "up close"- I do think he looks like his Dad! I can't wait to see both of my babies! Grama Max

Anonymous said...

Without a doubt, supper cute kiddos! I love the pic of Reeder in the "choke hold". I'm sure she'll be more agreeable by the time she is a teenager! love,b

Amber said...

hayes, youre getting to be such a big boy. i can't wait to meet you, baby boy. and go, reeder, for being so brave, but you better straighten up because grama max has a new camera and you aren't going to be able to hide for long! love, aunt boo

Bar-b said...

love sweet reed on the piano! what a great shot. I also love the sink shots of hawk...he is so scrumptious. He looks like clinton (am I saying that clint is too???...hmmmm..). Big kisses to everyone and I hope to see you (hot momma) and the kiddos....one day I hope. besos, barbie

Shan said...

Oh... this post makes me miss you all sooooo much! I cannot wait to come visit and get my hands on Baby Hayes.... and of course, put Reeder Baby in a head lock too!
Love you ALL!

Sarah Marie & Adam Robert said...

Great photos! Can't wait to talk! Hope you are enjoying you Ohio trip. To bad we missed each other by a month.