skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Zoo, Baseball and much, much more!
Hey friends! We've have a bit more to report. First off, my folks were both asked to be in Ms. Tory and Mr. Ryan's wedding! Which means Hayes and I will get to spend a weekend with Grama and Grampa next May when they go to D.C. to have a good, single time with their friends! I'm really excited already. But here's what's been going on around here lately...
This is me playing with my vegetables. One of my favorite things as of late is to have picnics and to take every single thing out of my kitchen to play with.
I'm having such a good time around here. I now smile whenever someone talks to me. Today was my first babysitter. Grandma Cherry-our next door neighbor-hung out with me while Reeder and Mommy went to the commissary. I love Grandma Cherry. She's real small, I will out grow her any day. She won't let us take a picture unless she's all done up, you will have to wait until next time for that.
Feliz cinco de Mayo! That's Austin, Ms. Maria and Ms. Andrea. Hayes is behind me so you can't see him. Eat your heart out Wyatt! Wyatt went to our favorite Mexican restaurant and made me real jealous-I'm just trying to get back at him. No, it's not Tijuana Flats, but it will do.
This is at the Angels baseball game. I made a spin art! Pretty fun. We were a little crazy that day so dad is going to take a break on the family baseball for a couple years.
This is me doing the spin art. I loved putting all the paint in-what fun!
Hey dudes-that's me and the old man outside Angel stadium. Someone asked if it was my first game-come on-I'm eight weeks old! Of course it was my third!
This is all of us snuggled with my momma. We love her very much.
In case you are wondering, yes, that's me in the infant carrier. I was sleeping when we got there, so I got to ride in it-I think it's mine now.
There I am, all snuggled up to my momma.
This is my mom being artsy. Did you know that Aunt Shannon has started her own photography business (link to the left). Maybe this should be in sepia, Aunt Shannon?
Hangin around the house with my pops.
This is my favorite. Dad is soothing me by bouncing me on his knees. I love it.
Ms. Arianna came with us to the San Diego Zoo. We had a great time. And she is moving to Southern California soon! i can't wait, we enjoyed her soooo much!
4 comments:
I can't believe how much "print" Hayes got this times- and that smile- my goodness this is our Happy Buddha Baby. Grandpa and I are really looking forward to sending Mommy and Daddy off to the wedding- in a year- Thanks for updating the blog- I was wearing out the old one! Grama Max
So many pictures... I am not sure where to begin commenting!
I love your smile Hayes! I is intoxicating! I also think you look like your old man more everyday!
Reeder Baby, you are WAY too big for that infant carrier! I don't know how mommy got you into it in the first place! I hope you are enjoying Mr. Potato head just as much as your boyfriend Wyatt does. I think you look adorable at the baseball game making spin art! Finally, your cinco post is forcing me to update Wyatt's blog immediately!
Thanks for the SLP shout out! TRY sepia... I never have much luck with it!
I love you all! Miss you too!
Aunt Shannon
I'll second that Hayes is looking like his ol' man! Adorable smile, no wonder Reeder's having a tough time adjusting. Not to worry Reeder, the oldest always get their way in the end!! love,b
I love him in that bumbo chair. what a cute little sideways smirk that kiddo has. Soooooooo cute.
Post a Comment