Sunday, April 27, 2008

Around Town Part 2

I know we JUST sent out an update but, well, we have so much going on around here. I hope you enjoy these few photos. We also made a couple plans that we're super excited about around here. We're going to the zoo on Thursday to meet up with mom's friend, Arianna. So that should be fun. I love the lions. Then, tonight, my mom bought us all tickets to go up to San Francisco in July. I can't wait. Mom and I are going to read the books she ordered today and pick what we want to do. Dad picked two baseball games, Hayes doesn't really get an opinion, so it will all be about me-yeah!
On Friday we went to a new storytime. It was awesome! I am such a reader, and hadn't found a storyteller that really clicked with me yet. No more! We took Austin and Ms. Maria with us-it was on base. All her stories were about elephants, so we got to make our own ears and trunk! Pretty awesome.
Here's more at the splashground. I love it and am getting more brave everyday. Can you believe I let it hit me in the head! I'm also getting pretty good at swimming. I kept jumping in to my mom, swimming all over the pool.

Here I'm using the sprinklers as an obstacle course. In my cammie swimsuit, just preparing for the Corps.



Have you all noticed that the only one ever holding me is Ms. Maria? I'm in heaven....


Give peas a chance.





This is actually pretty cool. Every evening I get a little water time as part of my routine. I guess my dad likes routines. I enjoy it quite a bit, very soothing.





Nap time. People say I look like my dad. I guess we sleep the same, too. Nice tan, pop.





That's me under there. No, it's not prego mom, I'm on the outside. Mom's friend from Alaska, Arianna, came by. We had a great Sunday with her, went to church, brunch and walked the peir. She's an awesome chick, very calming. Reeder and I can't wait to hang with her at the zoon on Thursday.







This is me having a picnic with George, Mickey, baby Bear and Bunny. I made everyone eggdrink and cookies. Good times.

2 comments:

Don said...

I love the picture of Hayes and Clint sleeping- that is a classic- And he (Hayes) is so cute when he cried! But most- I loved "tinkle, tinkle". You made the end of a perfect day even better. Love you! Grama Max

Anonymous said...

I love the elephant ears!
I am making the elephant noise right now (you know... the one we made together when you lived here) in honor!

Miss you guys!

W