Friday, April 4, 2008

We're All American Kids-Baseball and Parades

Hey friends. To take a clue from Grama Max's blog, Hayes and I will now type in our own colors. So, when you see this awesome orange, it's me, Reeder Elizabeth. When you see green, however, it's me, Hayes William. By now I have already figured out the role of second child. You see, I am very rarely photographed mainly because I am being dragged around in some sort of sling or carrier. So, in this section of photographs you would need x ray vision to look through blankets or other thick fabrics to see me. Good luck. At least we gave you this first one or me. They promise to take more but I think all of us second children know what that means.



Aren't we cute? We're still in our GG's (pajamas). I love being in them all day. I ask to put on my gg's before nap, after nap, and any other time. Unfortunately, mom makes us get dressed to leave the house. Not dad, he took me to the grocery store last week in just my gg's and my bed head.

More gg's. I love Lefty. Now that my parents are sometimes preoccupied with you-know-who I have resorted to playing with the dogs. Poncho normally runs away so Lefty is stuck playing dress ups.


This is at our first game of 2008. Hayes' first ever baseball game. Not bad, even if it is my little brother. We went to see the Red Sox play the Dodgers for their final spring training game. You know, I've been to quite a bit of baseball in my young life and the Dodgers didn't quite cut it. The stadium was pretty outdated and the Dodger dog was pretty mediocre. But, I looked pretty cute in my dads' hat, so let's focus on that!














Look at me, look at me! Oh, wait, you can't see me because I am smothered on my father's chest. Ugh, the life of a three week old.
















This is in San Juan Capistrano at the Swallows' Day Parade. It was a pretty awesome day. The highlight was definitely the Marines. My dad didn't show-he had to work. We went with my mom, baby Hayes, Ms. Maria, Mr. Jamie, Ms. Andrea and Austin. Nope, I didn't take any photos of them but thought you'd like to know nonetheless.






Oh, my gosh, is that my face? It is! See ya next time!

1 comment:

Don said...

I love the blog! And the video addition is awesome. I am a bit hopeful that Hayes will get a bit of cyber space- but do understand that second child. Does seem like Reeder is holding her own. Grama Max