Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter, Easter and more Easter

Hey everyone! We had such an awesome Easter weekend. I think Hayes really enjoyed himself-mostly sleeping, while I had a blast! We had a major fun time. It started early on Saturday morning with the San Clemente Eggstravaganza. We got there around 9ish for a pancake breakfast, saw the Easter bunny from afar, watched a marionette show, and had an egg hunt. Awesome times! I put this pic in here only to show you that my mom is wearing a belt! Wahoo, go mom, go mom. I'm pretty happy for her!



This is me with my loot. And my first try of super sour candy. No thanks. Oh, and I had three Easter dresses, so I spread them out. This one was given to me by Grama Max, remember, I said we shopped!


Here's my main man-Austin James. We didn't even mean to coordinate. We went to his house after nap time for a neighborhood egg hunt. Good times.



That's BM with her kiddos. Notice dress #2. Don't get confused, two of my Easter dresses are yellow. Doesn't Hayes look cute, too?




That's AJ and me, going through our winnings.





Hey Eden, I have gotten better at sharing, see?






That's my little man (and, yes, I call him man) with Big Mama. He looks like he's laughing, but I think he's looking for a food source.







More snuggles for Big Mama.








That's Mrs. Andrea. She rocks. Background on this chick- Many of you know my moms bff, Erin. Well, Andrea and Erin went to college together. Mom didn't have any friends out here, Andrea's from these parts. Wala! Erin introduced the two. The rest is history.










Egg dying! This was soooooo much fun. I had an absolute blast. Make sure to keep an eye on the color of my hand throughout the next couple pics.









I tried to use the dipper, but my fingers worked just as well.












Notice that the cups are starting to all look the same as my hand. Hmmm. Sure was fun with all those eggs Mrs. Maria (Austin's mom) made for us.












After the egg dying. The bath water started turning a shade of egg dye as well.












This is Easter morning. We are now on to Sunday. I had to wait to get my basket until we got Hayes up and moving. FYI-I love being nudie these days. Why is Hayes sleeping in my parents bed?














Hayes' basket! I found it for him!















The Easter bunny hid my basket in my refridgerator! That was awesome!

















Chocolate at 7 am. I am in heaven!

















Now we are ready for church. Outfit number three for me coming right up!



















Hayes found an egg! We went to Mrs. Andrea's parents' house for lunch and another egg hunt! Even Hayes got in on the action here!

















My loot. Check out how many more eggs I found! Yeah Reeder!





















Delicious!




















Big Mama and her Kappel kids!























































































3 comments:

Don said...

Wow, 5 posts all at once. It looks like you have settled into blogging just like a pro. We will soon publish our own blog about the trip. I do have one picture of Reeder in her favorite clothes ( a modest one), that I was a bit afraid to put in, but it appears the nudie look is acceptable.

Unknown said...

Good job on those eggs Reeder!!! Happy Easter! Love, Kari

Don said...

Easter looks like so much fun- And Reeder looks absolutely radiant! I do think the chocolate eggs were a hit! Grama Max