Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Big Mama comes to town.
Hey friends. I'm (Reeder) will be orange from now on. Anyway, in between all the Easter festivities and such, we also hung out with Big Mama doing regular things. So, here's a look at us being us, chilling out around the house.
That's my dad and me, reading wonderful books on the porch. Eat your heart out, those of you in bad weather states, this is us on one of the coldest days since November!
Big Mama and my little bro. Big Mama did a very good job of chilling out. Apparently this is the most sitting she has done that anyone remembers. I guess that's why she never got around to scrubbing the dining room-she hung out with us too much!
I love my Big Mama!
Hayes here, in green. I loved when Big Mama gave me baths. She would just let the water rush over my head. It was heavenly.
Do you like my glasses? I had to help Big Mama read. Once again, we captured her when she thought she was going to clean. I got her in my good girl bed and didn't let her leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment