Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Grama Max and Grampa Don come to visit!

Alright, alright, I have finally updated this post. You see, I received all these awesome photos from Grampa Don last week-so now I have that week documented. Anyway-here's what we did. We shopped-a ton. You see, we didn't have any clothes for baby Hayes (since he is a boy and I am a girl), so we let Grama go wild. The good thing was that she and my mom managed to bet just as much clothing for me as for him. It also worked out that I just grew out of my 2T clothes, so my wardrobe was looking a little barren, too. Other than that, I received my Christmas present from Grama (yes, it's March)-a tool bench that Grampa put together. Lefty and Poncho were able to get a lot of scratching from Grampa, too, something that doesn't happen too much these days. And other than a lot of home cooked meals, we just sat around and played and held Hayes. Enjoy! Oh, and if you want to stalk Grama and Grampa-you can check out their blog at www.maxsdream.blogspot.com

That's me being held by my Grama. You see, my life has gone downhill since my Grama and Big Mama left. Now my mom and dad are letting me cry it out a little, doing some crazy thing called Babywise. I don't get to sleep and eat when I want-it's all up to them now. Grama, will you please come back and hold me?
I love playing dress up in my "silly clothes". You see, this outfit is my Chinese mermaid southern belle boa wearing ballerina costume. Did you get that?


Ahhh, isn't my brother cute. They say babies smile because of gas, I think it's because Grama is holding him!



Check out our matching bed head! Grama keeps hers short, but I'm not afraid of my roots! We go through a lot of detangler in this house!



This is my great family. I love snuggling. Reeder loves kissing me. It's all good.





I love my Grampa Don!


Told you that Lefty got some well needed loving. Question for you-why is the dog on the couch and the human on the floor?


OK, this is a big deal. Let me tell you what is happening in this picture. That George is about 25 years old. His eyes and nose were gone-and Grama just gave him a nose job and Lasix! It was a very, very, serious surgery. George recovered fine!


This is Oklahoma style strawberry shortcake. The difference-ice cream. Those crazies put ice cream in the middle-delicious!





Christmas in March! I'm helping Grampa do very important measuring!




Yet another cute picture of me!




Listen to me, Marine! I will tell you where, what, when and how!

No comments: