Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I'm home!
Here's my first few days home. I think I'm ready to go back to the hospital. Remember how quiet and alone we were, mom?
Enough said. Would you have wanted to leave my little home inside my mother to come home to this craziness? I mean, my cousin and sis, running around naked, chasing bubbles. I need some help around here.
Those crazy chicks. I'm lying down there near the ocean with mom, having some quality time. Those two are so busy on the swings, going down the slide-on their stomachs. Ahhhh!
To answer the big question-how is Reeder doing? I pass the computer over to my sis. Hey guys-Reeder here. I'm doing fine. Stop worrying. I help my mom out a lot. You see, just after this pic was taken, Hayes peed all over the two of us. During his first bath-rude! But, I helped and didn't even complain when he did that. He's done it a few times since. Maybe my mom will start covering that sprinkler up. Anyway, I like to keep an eye on him at all times. Especially in the car. I'm always giving him kisses and try to put his pacifier in when he cries. Sometimes I'm a little rough, but toughen up kid. That's what Eden taught me, to be a little tougher. So, friends, that's how I'm doing. I'm fine, but insist on being carried everywhere. Can you blame me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment