Monday, March 24, 2008

I have arrived

Hey everyone. Wow, my very first blog. At two and a half weeks. Well, first, I'd like to apologize. This will be the only (we hope) page that is out of order. I'm still figuring out this computer thing. So, here's the deal. I will recap what all of you probably already know. I didn't want to leaved the comforts of my mothers' womb, so Dr. Mendelsohn had to pull me out. The first words I heard clearly-what a head. Oh, my, Marianne, you weren't getting this baby out any other way. Then, "this baby is a moose"! My mom thought when the nurse said 8/9 that she was talking about my weight, nope, just my Apgar score. You'll see, I weighed in at 10 4. Watch out Merriweather. Enjoy as I walk you through my first days!

This is my future Godfather. That's right, he get's photo numero uno. You see, he's not my Godfather yet, cause, well, I'm not getting baptised until June. He was awesome. Brought my mom flowers, brought me a bible! We love Uncle Stephen!


My dad, on the otherhand, apparently just went through childbirth. I think it looks like he went all natural. What is he doing in the hospital bed?



There's my sis, Reeder, visiting my dad after his strenuous ordeal.




Reeder and Eden, playing with the balloons/surgical gloves in the hospital. Who's bed is this anyway?





That's us leaving. Oh, and the boppy, dad stole it. No lie, he uses it like an airplane pillow while mom nurses me in the middle of the night. We love my dad.






That's the proof right there. Yeah-me!







My going home outfit. Dad, Reeder, Aunt Biz and Eden went to the mall and picked it out. Watch out Jack McCoy, Hayes is coming! (I think you my be thinking that my dad is kind of a softy-he's not.)









All these crazy women. What in the.... Help me, please!











Ahhh, our wonderful family. My mom looks a little woozy...











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hayes - you look so handsome in your going home outfit! I have a feeling that Reeder and Eden picked it out for you since your dad and Aunt Biz aren't known for their fashion sense. I will tell you all about your dad's manpries when you get older! Love you! Kari