Monday, April 21, 2008
Around Town
Summer has arrived in San Clemente! It's absolutely beautiful here. Now I know why I have to listen to my mom complain about the cost of eggs-we reap the benefits while Eden is covered in snow! Anyway, my mom FINALLY took some pics of my bff-Austin. So, enjoy. I see him all the time, ask about him even more. And, as you will see below, he's about to have a baby brother-any day!
This is us picking flowers at the pool. Take only memories, leave only footprints-oops.
Aunt Biz says I am somewhat of a "cruise director". I like to know what's going on at all times-"mama doin?, daddy doin?, baby hayes doin? lefty doin?" you get the point. This is me keeping a very close, and bruised eye on Austin. The bruise-I fell off my donkey. But don't get worried-my dad was my donkey, his knee my faces' landing point. My first black eye.
What's better than a nice, cool, beverage poolside with your friend?
After the pool we went to Austin's for a little dinner. I am so feminine...
This is an upclose of my eye, it's gotten worse. And yes, I have made my dad feel awful about the whole thing.
Every so often I get a little ink. This is what I get to do while everyone else is at the pool. I cry because I'm not being held. At least I'm cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that's the first pic of seen of Hawk with his eyes open!! love,b
Post a Comment