Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hangin at home and the Science Center

Here are a few pics of this past weekend. Nothing too crazy going on, just the Kappel's being the Kappel's. Hope you enjoy!

Check this out-we put that crazy sister of mine to bed and I got some alone time with the folks! We watched the final four games and got wild. Mom had a regular coke, dad had a couple beers! Wow, what a night! But then I got exhausted and went to bed at 830. What do you expect from a kid who sleeps 19 hours a day?
That's my old man and me, a lot of people are saying I look like him. What do you think?

OK, so mom leaves us to go get her toes done. Luckily she left us with some milk, too. But, you see, my dad is obviously not paying attention so I have to do all the work around here. Thank goodness baby Hayes liked me holding the bottle-I'm a pretty good helper. Oh, and when dad turned his back, I drained the last little bit. Really, who isn't curious?


I got so good I could even feed him one handed!



That's me at the science center. They had a huge exhibit on Clifford, the big red dog. He's my second favorite show to Mickey. They also had a crazy bubble guy performing. The bubbles were cool, the guy was a little suspect.




That's us (unintentionally dressed the same-new outfit from Ms. Tory on me) in a wind tunnel. I'm not sure if those things were supposed to make us fly or not. It was fun nonetheless.

Here's a little photo op of my sister and me. Sometimes she decides mid hold that she doesn't want to hold me so we have to be careful she doesn't launch me onto the floor. She's getting more patient so I guess my parents are getting more trusting....



No comments: