Tuesday, July 15, 2008
California Livin'
Grama Max, here you go. You see, I overheard my mom talking to Grama Max this morning and she (Gma) was YELLING (you know how she is) at my mom that Hayes and I haven't updated our blog. And she was going to update hers, so, well, here you are. We've had a lot to take pics of lately-Fourth of July without my dad-he had to work-ugh! My friend Preston came to visit all the way from Florida. Well, his grandparents live out here so it was kind of a twofer-lucky for them. And then just Hayes and I living the California dream. Awesome weather, all the time. Enjoy!
Lifeguard on duty. I had to make sure Austin and Reeder were safe. Just doing the job of the younger brother. Watch out future boys-I am always watching!
Even with Hayes, we had an awesome time!
Fourth of July-minus my old man. Really, a Marine working on Independence day, hmmmm.... Anyway, Austin's pop dug me this rockin' hole.
Sorry I didn't take more pics of my old friend. But there's Preston and me, heading out to feed a horse. His grandparents have an awesome place where we swam all morning, checked out the chickens, rode his motorbike. Had a great time. I didn't really ride it, just watch P-diggity.
I was a little apprehensive. Ms. Jen and Preston went right for it.
Barf. Gag me with a spoon. Oh, my goodness (I actually say that now). My folks went out on a date!!!! Ms. Barbie and Mr. Michael sent my folks a gift certificate to mom's favorite restaurant in town. So, they left us asleep with Grandma Cherry and took off for a romantic dinner. Whatever that means. It was their first date in three years-so sad:(
Just having fun with my sis!
Oh, my!
Aunt Karen sent us some awesome pillows and great stickers. I kept saying I'd leave some to play with tomorrow, but...
Quality time with my old man. One of Aunt Karen's pillows inbetween.
Is my dad the proper example of how men should behave? Mom is upstairs sleeping, dad is flipping pancakes. Hopefully my Godfather can step in to throw a ball with me or something.
I love looking in the mirror-Reeder treats her baby, Sullivan, very similarly to how my folks treat me. Feeding and all!
Hayes loves to put his blankey in his mouth-so we all copied!
Once again, dad, aren't there gender stereotypes you're missing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! What great pics! And I can't believe how grownup Hayes is- He's lost that newborn look- and is so cute. And to think in less than a week I'll get to see for myself! Grama Max
PS- Marianne- thanks for getting right on this- after all- pleasing the mother-in-law ought to be top of any day's list of things to do...
Wow, Hayes is huge! He looks almost as big as Reeder. Everyone looks great. love, b
great pictures! my favorite is the one where you guys are peeking over the couch, and cute outfit, reeder! (the plaid shorts and tank top!) love aunt boo
thank god grama max asked for an update......it's like pulling teeth :) great photos girl! Great to hear that Preston and Rupert went to see you!!!! I love the close up of Hayes....completely delish. Big kiss to all four of you! and the dogs.
love,
me
ps...did you go blonde my sista????? come on you can tell me...no one is listening in.
Post a Comment