Thursday, July 24, 2008
San Francisco, BD
BD stands for "before dad". You see, we came up here on Monday, with no pops. We have been so darn busy that Hayes and I can't blog fast enough. Grama and Grampa take more pics than the paparazzi (and we are used to the razzi-being in the OC)-so that makes for a lot of posts with a lot of pics. So, forgive us, it is way past our bedtime, dad should be here any minute, we have three posts (about 40 pics) to walk you through, and we need to get some sleep before tomorrow. I here Grama talking right now about what we will be doing tomorrow...
As soon as we got in, Grama welcomed me with flourless chocolate cake and homemade coconut ice cream. YUMMY!
This is my special San Francisco bed. Yes, it's on the kitchen floor of their apartment. Grama and Grampa's apartment is considerably smaller than what we are used to so we had to sleep in unique places...
Hey folks! It's also kinda chilly here so I wore my fleece gg's. This is our mom's bed-a pullout in the middle of the tv room. Grampa stopped folding it up days ago. You see, the only reason we are ever home is to sleep so it really doesn't get in the way.
Shower in Grama's tub-great bath toys and hir, don't you think?
Grampa, why do you roll your eyes?
That's better Grampa, I'm starting to feel the love.
This was at the Bay Area Discovery Center. It was awesome!!!!
Look closely, he's starting to roll his eyes again. Why, Gramps, why?
Did I mention how awesome this center was? We got to paint on glass!
Do you notice it's a little chilly? End of July and I haven't worn this jacket in months and months.
I love the Golden Gate Bridge. I even know the difference between this and the Bay Bridge-and I really love tunnels!

I tend to be a little violent these days. I love grabbing an ear with both hands and bite with my nose, or nurse...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment