Thursday, July 24, 2008

San Fran, still no dad...

Worry no more, my friends, my dad will be here tonight! I am very excited. But I need to get this post finished and sneak back to bed before he walks in. Most importantly, do not ever, under any circumstances go to Fairyland. Pretty lame-o. But a few picks from it, enjoy our third day in San Francisco!

I'm pretty confused watching a play at Fairyland. A pretty developed plot, not real sure what is going on here.
Just wanted to show you their Snow White exhibit. Yes, those are lawn dwarfs around a life size snow white. My life size. Hmmmm....
Up here, look up here! I'm just under the Hayes Street sign. My mom thinks she's hilarious.
And artsy....
We skipped naptime and went straight to the carrousel. Yes, that is how they spelled it. You and I know that it is a type-o but you can't save 'em all.
I love my momma!
I am practically doing it myself. While white nuckling the zebra's ears because this was the first one I've been on that goes up and down. I am so brave!

5 comments:

Shan said...

OMG... the Lucas affiliates are going to give me a run for my money! I really enjoyed all the great pix of mommy and various children... it is a rare treat!

Have fun! See you in 4 days!

Anonymous said...

Wow, doesn't look like there is anything left of San Fran to see! love,b

Sarah Marie & Adam Robert said...

Great pictures, did you get a new camera? It looks like everyone is having a blast. Keep us posted on when dad finally shows up! Enjoy the rest of your visit.

Genie Bargain Shopper said...

"So, what happened to my comment," she asked in a very "senior" daze...

Genie Bargain Shopper said...

OK, I see. Now, I'll comment...

All I wanted to say was, "Gee, I SO wish I could be there!"

P.S. Reeder, I'm sending you some pics.