Sunday, July 20, 2008
About to head North...
Hey friends and fans alike. Hayes and I are about to head up North to see our Grandparents so we thought it would be appropriate to empty the camera before taking off on our next great adventure. Grama Max has been shopping like a madwoman-or sending Grampa to do all the shopping-in preparation for our trip. We have a week of fun to be had, but more on that next time. Also, there's a new video to the left. I promise to tell my mother to stop taking videos sideways, but what else can I do? Enjoy my dad's change of command and other stops along the way as we enjoy our crazy Southern California life.
Here's the deal. Dad is changing jobs within the Corps. So, for you civilians out there, this is yet another opportunity for the Marine Corps to show off with a little ceremony. We got counciled by dad because instead of taking pictures at this exact moment we were supposed to be standing-woops.
Passing the Company flag to the new dude, Captain Speers. That's our maucho man on the right.
Big stud on the left now.
And, as usual, Grandma Cherry is giving me love. Not sure where mom is, probably eating bon bons on the couch somewhere.
The Kesslers joined us, too. Austin's Grandpa and Great Aunt were in town so they got to be a part of the action. Luke slept through the whole thing.
I guess mom finished her bon bons and joined us for a pic. And to answer all the burning questions-yes, my mom is now blond with bangs. Still working on how to style it, but I like it. I even told her that she had "beautiful hair" that morning!
Not sure if any explanation is necessary...
Ms. Andrea gave me some love at the San Clemente Ocean Festival.
My shooting star!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pics, congrats Clinton on the new job, good luck! The kids are adorable, Anne and Sean agree! love, b
The pictures are so cute- as usual! And Clint looks quite grown up and serious as a Marine- So thanks for all the pics! And we are so ready- and excited- it's like Christmas in July- Grama max
LOVIN the hair! So cute! You guys look great! Miss you! I will call you...someday soon. :)
Natalee
Post a Comment