Sunday, May 23, 2010

Most awesome day ever!

I have been looking forward to today for SOOO long. I got fitted for, and was able to pic out, my costume weeks, maybe even months ago! Then, it finally arrived! I've been practicing, twirling, tapping, oh, and asking my mom almost everyday when the recital was coming! Then we had our dance rehearsal! The anticipation is finally over. Yesterday, my friends, was THE BIG DAY!

Ballet up first...
(For those of you somehow unaware, there are three recital videos of me on Mom's facebook page, this thing takes too long to upload 'em).



Then tap...
While waiting I hung out with some of the older girls. Just a bad pic, I was actually FLOORED to talk to them. Kind of like meeting a movie star! I had been watching them perform the entire first half of the recital and was so humbled that THEY would take a picture with ME!



Waiting to go onstage is never easy. And I hope you see my Reeder original necklaces in there. Yep, I am a jewelry maker on the side. Already on ring number four for the morning, but took a break to update you all on yesterday...


And then I gave all my fellow ballerinas a flower to give to Ms. Drea. She is the best dance teacher EVER! She loved 'em all!



And then, to top off the day, Hayes and Mom gave ME flowers! Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. How awesome, I say. I have them in a beautiful vase in my room so I can watch them all the time.






Of course, I had to get a picture with Mrs. Drea, the most awesomist dance teacher, ever! And Hayes loves her too because she would always give him a treat at the end of class, too.



And, every great star of a show ALWAYS thanks their support system, my Dad (there in heart), my brother and my mother. Thank you all, for I would not be who I am today without all of you. And of course, to my fans who follow my blog, without you none of this would be possible. The most awesome day EVER!












5 comments:

Brandy said...

Pretty soon you'll have a dance studio in your garage! Love the pics.

Maxanna said...

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
PS: I see the "baby bump":)

Shan said...

congrats Reeder baby. We love you!

Amber said...

congrats reeder! what great costumes, i used to love to dress up too--best party of the dance classes!! and marianne...love love love your dress!

Lucas said...

That tap outfit? I have the SAME outfit! Wore it just the other day! Reeder totally rocks her style! :)