Saturday, May 22, 2010

Life

There's been a lot going on so far this summer, I mean spring, in the desert. I sometimes get confused, you see, living in the blazing hot, windy desert. Anyway, we have been going to the family pool on base and having a blast. Even got the old man to take us last weekend. What's strange about the desert, though, is just how COLD all the water is here. I don't quite understand. But, we had a fantastic time at the pool, then had to warm up after the frigid temperatures got to our sensitive blood flow.

And I REALLY like dressing Hayes up in our awesome dress up bin. He's really good at being a grandpa. Isn't he funny. Hey, old friends, remember my first birthday party? The wigs a hint...
And he pretty much likes playing with me constantly. Sometimes I have to go to my room just to get a little space. He normally waits outside for me or throws a fit to Mom, making her feel sorry for the little guy. But, I love my Hayesy and generally like playing with him, too. Like, here, for instance, he's my baby and I tucked him in all safe and sound in his crib. Nice, huh?


You think it's hot here? Just go to Palm Springs. Well, that's exactly the bright idea our mom had. She had to run some errands "down the hill" so thought she'd make it slightly more fun for us by going to the zoo that sits on the surface of the sun. Fine by us, we weren't complaining!












And now that I've got my new shades, I'm not complaining, either:).






Mom asked to ride in the stroller. No way Jose (that's what I say all the time). Mom, we're just getting ready to help with the baby:)!







From far away I just look like a dude crashing another unit's family fun day, standing post.








Closer inspection, however, reveals that I am just a dude eating a "muffin". That makes it healthier, right?






And while Reeder was sitting, listening to a fantastic puppet show, I used this opportunity to talk to the older ladies... With no help from my mother I got this chick to push me and play with me for quite some time. Gentlemen, I have skills!













And then Mom took us to a fantastic festival that popped up outside our WalMart. She said it was kind of expensive so we each got to ride four rides (I hopped on a fifth cuz of my amazing ability of persuasion).














The reason for the photo. Notice, NO SEATBELTS! The atrocity! It took me a while to get used to a carousel with such low safety standards, but I managed...barely.









Would you have any guess as to what my favorite ride would be? You guessed it, the train! I took to of my ride tickets for this action. Amazing. I just went around pumping my fist, "Choo, choo, chugga, chugga, choo, choo!".










See ya folks at Reeder's recital!









3 comments:

Brandy said...

Keep shoving your way in there Haysey, Reeder doesn't need any down time!

Maxanna said...

Hayes and Reeder remind me so much of Clint and Brandy! Clint would follow Brandy around- always in hopes she'd include him in the play:)
And what fun you do have- even in the middle of NO WHERE!

Amber said...

that is so cute that he follows her around! and all the fun you have!! that pool looks fun!