Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Palm Springs

Woo woo! Here we go! Here we go! You won't believe it, but it's true! Taylor called me and told me that she and her Mom and some San Clemente friends were going to be close by. Asked if my Mom could drive us down. Woo Woo! Of course, Taylor, see ya Monday!

Check it out, my old buds! Emily, Sarah, Taylor, we rocked it just like old times!



Pose, girls, we were camera ready!




And I just relaxed, soaked in my surroundings!




I, ever the chick magnet, loves to snuggle. Thanks, Emily!






And then the moms made an awesome dinner, to be served at the kid table!





A nice after dinner stroll to look for a snake (Mom thought a real one, silly Mother), and then we went home. It was an awesome day with my long lost friends! Thanks, chicas, for the invite! See ya next time!









2 comments:

Maxanna said...

Such pretty, pretty girls!

Lucas said...

What a fun get together. I love the shot of you all in the pool.