And sometimes I go way deep and pull out my Big Mama genes. Ya know, she was a catcher, too, ya know. (Hey, Wyatt, like my cleats?)
And after a long morning hangin' in the desert, I snuggle with my brother and dream about tulips, rain, living near my Grandmas and grass that grows naturally, not because we're depleting our Earth's resources...
But, what I DO like about the stumps is that I get to see MY FAMILY everyday. Dad even skips out on work to have lunch with us!
And what I like about the stumps is all the craft projects Mom is always thinking about. And she invites our friends over to make some, too. We were making bird feeders this day. I got pretty thirsty since I was eating a lot of the bird seed, uncooked macaroni and peanuts. Yum, yum, those are some lucky birds! (Lefty has had more than the birds so far-they flew off in yesterday's windstorm and she licked 'em pretty clean.)
4 comments:
very cute! hang in there! what is the story behind fake n' bake?!
Love, love, love the picture of Clint and the kiddos! Wonderful picture!
Can you say 8X10 for the pic of Clint and kids. Love it!
we love the kappels. need i say more.
Post a Comment