Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Ballereeder
My recital is coming up! Less than two weeks away! Gotta get ready! And in one of my dances I get to pick my own outfit. I am sure that you think that I would wear my awesome gold tutu and gold leotard since that's what I wear to every class. Think again, friends! Aunt Leila sent me a rockin pink and purple one (two of my six favorite colors right now). Move over gold tutu (but not leotard, God forbid), here comes pinky! What do you think of my new look?
Another position. 1st, I think. Is that right Addie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I LOVE the first pic of Reeder. She looks beautiful and like she's been working hard all day at her dance routine real serious like!
Those are great pics. I'm glad she likes the skirt so much! The picture of Hayes with the backpack was cracking me up!
i love her outfits! and hayes looks quite good with the backpack...just like dora and diego!
How beautiful is our ballerina! She is so serious about learning all her positions! And Hayes.... what can I say!?!
I love it, too cute! The backpack is great and I think Ballereeder will be needing her instructor's contacts soon!
We often talk about the differences between an outfit and a getup. If Reeder was a grown up, that would be a getup but kids get a free pass to dress however they would like. And aren't we all so glad they do? She looks FABULOUS!!!!
Great photos! I can't believe how big our boys are getting!
Post a Comment