Sunday, October 25, 2009

WAP Halloween festivities

Last weekend Mom took us to the Wild Animal Park for their Halloween bash. She worked on our costumes all morning. They weren't quite finished, but Word Girl I am! Oh, and that's my side kick, Captain Huggy Face!

This is my favorite part of the zoo-the petting zoo! You may have your own reasons for loving the WAP, but me, I enjoy my Oklahoma farm roots, and could stay in here all day.

Flying around can get tiring, I often take little rests.


Word up it's word girl-wooooorrrd up!

This was the total highlight of my day! I got to participate in a pumpkin/musical chairs thing. When your number was called, you and your pumpkin left, and you got a little treat. But my number NEVER got called! Sooooo....






I was the grand prize winner with a chocolate cat mask! Wahoo!





I love Captain Huggy!





A couple days later mom finished the costume-hat, belt, NOW I'm word girl!









3 comments:

Maxanna said...

The costumes are fantastic! Way to go Mamma! I'm so impressed:)
Love you all, Grama Max

Amber said...

She looks great! I hope she has a great Halloween!

Shan said...

word up