Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Camp Pendleton Happenins

Things are ALWAYS happenin' around here. Well, there was a BIG change of command the other day-kind of like our Dad's last week. But this one, well, rated horses!!! And not just any horses, but THE Marine Corps horses. So, we saw them catching a break, made a u-turn, screeched to a halt in the parking lot, hopped out, and met Rookie.



My Mom thinks it's hilarious when I cry. She thinks I make funny faces. I guess you'll be seeing a few of these pics to come. This is when she told me that only Reeder was allowed to play in her soccer class. I had to wait with the other babies. So super lame.

But, big things are happening here!!! Mom pulled out the ole tricycle and let me take it for my first spin! I think I'll get the hang of it, if only Reeder would help me just a little....




Oh, thanks, Reed. I needed a little shove.




Here I go, here I go, here I go, again. Man, what's my weakness?



And I became the stick princess!







And then I threw a fit because I fell off the "beeeem", also known as a curb to those of you with a larger vocabulary.







What a great shot I took, can you believe what a photographer I am becoming? Watch out SLP!










1 comment:

Maxanna said...

Great pictures! I love the stick princess:)