skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Life while Dad's at school...
You know from the previous entry that we went applin'! Wel, Mom has been making ALL sorts of stuff out of these delicious apples. I decided to help my old lady whip up some apple somethin's. dumplins? All I know is that I got to play with flour and dough, and even feed a few scraps to Lefty when Mom wasn't paying attention. See---
There's our final, one apple turnover or whatever it was. We started with the intention of making 6, but Mom's crust wasnt' so hot, then she got frustrated with the coring, then who knows? We ended with one, and one baked apple with cinnamon. They were DELICIOUS!
And I could've stayed here ALL day long! Lefty, too, she stayed at my feet until every bite of flour was ingested.
STOP AND READ THIS PLEASE! Before you go on, realize that my Mom is disgusting and feels taht she has to document EVERYTHING! You know, Dad's been away at a school for a month and I guess she feels like he cares when I hurl! After Oklahoma, we were sent home with a fantastic present-a stomach virus. And, well, here's what happened one rainy morning. At least Mom had on her rain jacket....
And the night before Dad came home, Mom and I had a slumber party!!! It was so fantastic! I got to sleep in her bed, watch a movie. And even the dogs joined us-of course!
2 comments:
Love that apple dumpling! A masterpiece. We'll skip all the "virus" stuff in Ohio- in our house- thank you very much...
The pic with Reeder holding Hayes' face is beautiful. Her coloring is gorgeous. Looks like you all are having a great fall. Sorry about the puke! Hope to see you at the race :)
Post a Comment