Saturday, August 16, 2008

Olympics 2020

My mom is such an Olympic junkie that she has convinced my father that I need to start training. For now, it's track and field. I tried tennis last week, I'll need to keep working on that one. But, for now I am succeeding at the 50 meter dash. Enjoy the video!

3 comments:

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

What baby? I'll I saw was a flash of light! b

tory said...

Reeder could give Usain Bolt a run for his money!! ;)

Bar-b said...

great vid MK. so fun! want to comment on your whole blog but just know that I have enjoyed your recap of your marvelous weekend with da' girls, and seeing you and wyatt and the kids and SL, and all of the great things that are going on for you. Love your hair "I don't look good as a blonde" BS sister...hot! Pedicures....ADORABLE. Hayes delish and well, a general big fat kiss to you and yours. Seriously, what's the subconcious issues with the phone? I have one (with Lo Jack) that I can send to you if you need it....seriously.