Thursday, August 14, 2008

Final San Francisco Installment

Hey to all! Sorry it has taken so long. We are finally back and settled and in good enough routines to start blogging again. First and foremost, my parents are now Ferberizing me. For those of you who don't know what that means, maybe you will understand this-CIO! For those of you who are still clueless, I am now Crying It Out. Ugh. I'm in my darned bed for 12 and a half hours a night, and have to take three hour long naps during the day. Oh, well. The real bummer is that my food intake is a little more restricted. I have yet to start solids, even though some people are highly encouraging my mother. She won't budge until September 7. Anyway, enough of my soapbox. Remember that we were in San Fran a few weeks ago? Well, our dad finally showed and we had an awesome time. Here you go...


These are just a few shots of me looking stinking cute.
Grandma has a smart car-we have a Jane stroller-which is bigger?
Feeding the ducks. I haven't done that since my Florida days...
Oh, Grama, how I love you.
Hey, Aunt Shannon, this is the photo my mom loves so much. Hint, hint, put it with her order.
Here I am rolling down my first hill with the old man.
Why didn't he tell me about the mud puddle awaiting me at the bottom?
Cable car. What's a trip to SF without a ride?

Our folks went out to a baseball game, Hayes and I stayed home with the Grandparents. Hot dog in front of Mickey-what could be better?
It's easy to learn how to butter your bread.
Those are my absentee parents enjoying an Oakland A's game.
But they made up for it by taking us to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We had a great time. Lots of stuff to touch. So, you all know to call them Sea Stars and not Starfish, right? Well, hot off the press, Sea Jellies, not Jellyfish, too. I heard it on CNN the other morning. I love being a democrat.
Help, I'm in a clam and my parents have left me!

Before you go I have to tell you all about one more adventure that I don't have pics of. The whole crew went to the SF Giants game our last day there. After the game I got to run the bases! It was absolutely amazing. I got to third, stopped on the base to take off my jacket-I was pretty hot. When I finally made it to home the best thing happened-they gave me a See's Lollipop! I would run the bases everyday for a lollipop! Love to all!

1 comment:

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

I love the pics, Hayes in the clam is great! I'm glad the folks got out to see a game escorted. Good luck with CIO Hayes, better you than me. love,b