I have a major problem. I cannot seem to take care of a cell phone. I just wrote down a list, I know it is not complete, but it will give you a general idea of Clint's ongoing frustration. I have lost phones in the following places-our Topsail House, Disney World, Gatorland, YMCA, Camp Pendleton and the latest, Disney Land. I have broken them in only two ways-flushing one down the toilet, the rest I have left on the roof of my car. You see, one time, oops, but I just did it again-yesterday. And this is only three weeks after the last episode.


These are a couple phones that have died after the roof incident but I have managed to keep as toys for the kids.
Maybe I need one more like this.
So, if you would like to help, I could use a couple things. One, I have no phone numbers, so please email, don't text, an update for me. Secondly, if you have any old Verizon phones, I could use one of those, too. I don't have much bargaining power with neither Clint nor Verizon at this point. Thanks.
1 comment:
Oops! Sorry about the phone. Maybe Reeder will let you borrow hers? Grama Max
Post a Comment