Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dogs, zoo, swimming, rodeo and FOOTBALL!

Hey everyone! Welcome back! Boy, I have a whole lot to report. You know, life in the OC can have quite a full social calendar. Here goes...

First, we decided to give the dogs a little attention. Mainly because they started smelling so badly that we started noticing them again. They don't so much like a bath, but they realize that that is about all the love they receive. So, that and a little brushing goes a long way to these doggs.
Check out the girl in the middle-she's my new friend, Emily. She has a little sis, too, that's pretty cool. Anyway, we all went to the wild animal park together. Good times had by all.
I'm not so sure why my mom thought this was soooo funny. This is how she found me when she came to get me after naptime. Not sure what's so hysterical.
You may wonder where I come in. Well, I pretty much chill all the time. I don't appreciate being anywhere so much as my momma's arms. But, wouldn't you agree? This is a pretty good second. We have a pool in our complex. Mom has even gotten brave enough to take Reed and me with just her. But, as you can see, I'm pretty low maintenance.
RODEO! Wahoo! The Rancho something rodeo came to town. Now, Reeder and I had no idea what we were getting into, but knew it was exciting when Mom started freaking out about Lori and George! OMG! In case you have no clue what I'm talking about (and I didn't) Lori IS a real housewife of OC. On the show. Dad and I didn't much care-as you can see.
This is where I like to be, lying on the ground by the ice cream truck, watching some cowboys.
Hey-Aunt Shannon-do you want your chapstick back? It is quite entertaining.
As most of you probably know, I am quite the rule follower. Well, the lady told me not to move, so I didn't.

Oh, and she was a face "artist" not painter.
Dad and me, going over the days events, debriefing the riders.
Yep, that's hay in our mouth. You know, he is from Oklahoma.


Heaeay, Wahoo, Right on, It's all about me, Shake it. I got fed!!!! She finally broke down! Hayes-1 Mom-0 That sweet potatoes, my friends-I love it! Thank heaven for food!

"I've got on my tool belt, ready to roll"
Remember Grandma Cherry? Well, we decided to make her a little present. It was originally for her 88th birthday until we got in trouble for even talking about her getting older. So, we gave her a garden stone for no official reason. If you look closely you can see my handprint at the bottom and Hayes' footpring to left in purple. Pretty good job, don't you think?
The completed project.
Boomer! Sooner! My first game day! Wonderful! We even ate mom's chili (I haven't progressed to that just yet). Thank goodness for football season. I'm thinking about changing my last name to diez cuatro (birthweight). Google Chad Johnson if you are confused.




6 comments:

Maxanna said...

Go Boomer Sooner- that team has the absolutely CUTEST fans! So they must be the best team if Reeder and Hayes are rooting for them. And Thank Goodness Baby Hayes can have some food- that boy has been looking under fed.
Great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing. Grama Max

Bar-b said...

Awesome pictures MK. I love them all. I love that y'all went to a rodeo! Tell the kids that Aunt Barbie loves the rodeo!!!!! Looks like all is well on your side of the screen. Thanks for swinging by el blogo.

And you are always a winner in my book girl.

Sarah Marie & Adam Robert said...

Tell Hayes that Adam loves those sweet potatos too! Great photos, Reeder lookes so big!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Reeder and Hayes so cute! I love Reeder being perfectly still for her face painting! Way to go w/ the trike Reeder! - Aunt B

Katy said...

WOW.. you are busy!! :) Thanks for finding some time to stop by my blog and give me a shout out!!! :)

You're award is waiting

http://anothermommieblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/you-love-me-you-really-love-me.html

nuttybuddy said...

Hayes looks way to comfy in his float!! Oh the life!