Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to Life

Gosh, my mom is such a blabber mouth. Well, we are finally getting back in our groove here. One new thing, Aunt Shannon brought Wyatt's old baby seat for Hayes. So, now we get to take baths together! Here's a photo of our first bath. Shannon thinks we have too many toys, hmm....

My mom caught my dad painting my toes. He's such a strong Marine!
Check this out! You may not recognize these folks-that's Grandma Maggie and Gene from Florida! Remember? Maggie hung out with my mom and me once a week every week when we lived in Orly. She took us to Disneyworld all the time. Well, Gene works for Disney, they brought him out here for biz, we went to California Adventure! Thanks so much! We had an awesome time-and Hayes got to meet them! Oh, I was in a mood-didn't want to be in the photo below.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse-Live! My dream has come true.
Yeah, I thought it was cool, too.
This was cooler. No one told me that Maggie was so comfortable! What a ride...
Well, my mom has been complaining about how bad her feet look. So, she took me today to get a pedicure. My first ever (if you don't count what my dad did). It was fantastic. We went kind of picture crazy. here I am picking out my colors-pink and green, please.
I loved the water and massage part the best.
The life in the OC...

That stuff between my toes, what fun. And I can't wait to get my hands on that cosmo...
George and I, relaxing.
Waiting for them to dry, reading a little mag. What a fun girls day!
Oh, and they gave me a flower on my big toes with a diamond in the middle. Can someone buy my mom some new flops?



4 comments:

Don said...

I love the pedicure pictures! They are fantastic! Reeder is so cute- and obviously loving this "grown up" experience. And the color combination- maybe I need to try that some time! Grama Max

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Wow, bath time looks awesome! I would be one big prune if I had that many toys to play with!! I don't know how you two pulled yourself away...then again, nothing motivates like a pedicure. love,b

Genie Bargain Shopper said...

These are GREAT pics!